Wednesday, January 16, 2002

White Guy Worries FUBU Shirt Makes Him Look Phat

University of Pittsburgh student and white Anglo-Saxon Jerry Tutors made a startling revelation to his friend Mark Jones while he was trying on a white FUBU shirt yesterday at Focus Urban Apparel Shop in Oakland.

“Does this shirt make me look phat?” Tutors asked his friend and confidant. “I really like the color, but I'm just worried it makes me look too phat.”

Jones reassured his friend that the shirt looked “fine.” “Come on, just get it and go, I got to meet my girlfriend for dinner. She's gonna be pissed if I'm late, let's go.”

“I don't know. It's a lot of money and I don't want to buy something if it makes me look phat,” said Tutors.

Tutors eventually put the FUBU shirt back on the rack and later purchased a long-sleeve patterned chamois shirt from Eddie Bauer in the South Hills Village Mall.

No comments: